*Reflections*

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it.

Google
My Photo
Name:
Location: Karnataka, India

Monday, October 10, 2005

Sunday or a funday?

Should I call it a fun or is it an awful thing that happened today…Still wondering how such a blunder happened. To a person whom I was chatting for such a long time...who had been one among a few best friends...he’s not the one whom I identified in the previous snaps. A couple of snaps not 1 or 2…& every time, I mistook for somebody else…oh god…how could this happen?

Today, he sent a link of an album. I was searching but couldn’t find him. Again I was probing into his absence in those snaps. Skeptically I asked... who is the other guy with ur friends? He could not figure out perhaps “which snap?” he asked. “The one in black T shirt” I posed in coy. I was stunned to hear “It’s me re!

What a fright it was. … still not able to digest the fact. Anyways, I don’t think it makes any difference in the relation as the conversation was not with the snap but with the person. Still thinking how bad the person must have felt for this error of mine, as I was not able to co- relate to the face of the person I was chatting. Timidly, I could only say “ I am sorry”.

Never ever to forget this episode :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home